Would taking legal advice from a lawyer be idiotic considering lawyers are professional bullshltters?

I put the "L" in there just in case they censor it. 

000

Not usually. But on the same token depending on what advice you're seeking that attorney may not be competent in the area of law you seek advice. For example a personal injury lawyer will not know much about consumer protection laws. Some attorneys can't give you advice about something and you might find the answers you seek yourself using google. From what I hear google is better than westlaw. Westlaw is something attorneys pay a lot of money to look up precedent for cases and such.

• Clive

The joke section is thataway, dear.

• Beefy4 weeks agoReport

Deer**

If you'd rather pay a doctor for legal advice, go ahead. I'll keep my lawyer.

You should obviously not use a lawyer and come up with your own uninformed defense. Good luck.

What would be "idiotic" is representing yourself in court.