When on a date that I pay dinner for but get nothing in return and not even a second date, can't I legally charge that girl for Fraud?

If we're going by the book then that technically counts as fraud, shouldn't it? You're probably a lawyer, educate me on fraud please. I think the only way the person would get away with it is the fact they expect it and not go out and demand it. Not sexist, I'm saying the reverse way can happen also.

Barney the Purple Dinosaur live in your head rent-free doesn't he?  Y'know....Barney....Kids Show...."All you have to do is use your imagination!"

• J

There is no law that says a person is guaranteed sex in return for paying for dinner. Even if the person agreed to it beforehand, they are free to change their mind at any time. A contract to have sex in exchange for anything of value is illegal, therefore unenforceable. Buying a person dinner does not entitle you to sex or a second date.

No, of course not.  IF you have an expectation of getting something in return, i.e sex or similar, you are a fool and this is likely why you are not getting many second dates.

The new move for entitled guys seems to be trying to bill their dates via Venmo if no sex is involved. But unless you've got a contract stating that in return for your monetary outlay she'll be f*cking you later (aka prostitution) you don't have a case. If you don't want to find yourself in this position again just go dutch. Most women worth dating will insist on that anyway for first dates precisely so they don't have some idiot demanding sex at the end of the evening. 

• J

Any contract that includes sex is illegal, therefore unenforceable 

Sorry, that "book" you are looking at doesn't exist except in your mind.

What was promised in return for dinner?  If the person doesn't want to waste the time of a second date with you, why would you want to be with them?  I seriously doubt anyone would ever demand you date them or take them to dinner.  Explain this "reverse way" you claim can happen.

• Beefy4 weeks agoReport

The roles being reversed, I'm still researching the law, because I am an advocate. 

You DID get something in return, a companion for dinner. She DID NOT promise ANYTHING more. It IS NOT fraud not to deliver something she never promised. By the book, what you imply you expected is PROSTITUTION.

No. Suck it up buttercup. She just isn't into you if she doesn't want a second date. Just part of life.

you have to pay for females just to be with you.  

pretty soon hoookerrs will have you on the no go list

No, but according to tax laws you can legally rape her. Just bring some friends with baseball bats and thick chains to make sure she complies.

Or, ya know, buy a hooker next time u go thinking a relationship is a transaction

• STEVEN F

Even if you were not a TROLL, it wouldn't be tax law.