Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 2 months ago

What would happen if I drank fish tank water?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

    You would probably get sick, the fish water stuff you put in there so the water's not toxic to the fish, the fish poop, the fish slime, the old fish food that wasn't eaten that fell to the bottom, I suggest you don't drink fish tank water

  • 4 weeks ago

    the fish would dehyrdate as they no water . fish need water plrease

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Go for it if you want to void your stomach around 3am. 

  • P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    The fish would die

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Your fish will most likely feel violated. 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You probably wouldn’t feel very good, but I don’t think you’d die tho.....

    But if we weren’t under a pandemic, I would’ve asked you to go see a doctor if you were still feeling off when the usual bedrest and plenty of fluids weren’t working for an entire week.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.