Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

How much does it cost to buy a used tv?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Ho9wever much the seller asks for their TV.

• 1 month ago

It is between 700 to 10000 dollar.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I spent $2000 on a second hand tv system. That's just how much it cost's on average for a used tv system. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on the TV.  From hundreds, maybe thousands to free.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Get one used is only till you save for new cause you don't wanna go backwards you wanna fall forward at some point get a new television you can afford not from a person on-line a store 

• 2 months ago

How on earth would we know that? It might cost you anywhere from a dime to ten thousand dollars. Look in the want ads or online--there is no way for anyone here to tell.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Look at craigslist.org.   And look at wa!it's for cheap new ones.

• 2 months ago

Between free and $1,000. Depends on the seller and how good you are at negotiating.

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This depends on the TV. At a thrift store you can probably get a TV for five to maybe 100 dollars. However some places might be a more high end reseller that sells like the new TVs that someone figured they did not want so it’s used. But like I said there are old TVs that are probably not even five dollars. This all depends on the make and model and brand. 

• 2 months ago

With all the details you give I would say somewhere between 25 cents and $2500.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.