Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 2 months ago

Why is Yahoo not bankrupt by now?

Nobody uses Yahoo as a search engine.

Ah, they're a launch-off page, like many others.  That includes news, weather, stock reports, email and of course a search bar.

I'm 15 and I use Yahoo as a search engine. I think yahoo has potential to grow again. with clever marketing and advertising, going back to what made them popular in the first place and resembling Yahoo Japan more they could become a true challenger to google. They just need too execute it correctly. Also tbh they should do surveys with my gen to see what they want in a web portal and implement their requests into Yahoo!

• .

There is more to Yahoo than a search engine, and the company was purchased by Verizon a few years ago, which is not a company near bankruptcy.

Yahoo was sold to Verizon who has deep pockets.

• Rick

cause most ALL the employees QUIT when Verizon bought it, so their operating costs are dirt cheap ......................

Of course a Karen is asking this