Is the 'Black Lives Matter' movement a good thing or a bad thing ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

It’s a terrorist organization. Racist and violent also

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Watermelon Lives Matter.

• 3 weeks ago

READ EXACTLY WHAT THE FOUNDER says and you will know its a MARXIST MOVEMENT but MOST BLACKS never listen to or read what the BLM FOUNDER HAS SAID IT IS. 

'

The thumbs down I get will be from the ONES WHO HAVE NO IDEA and HAVE NOT FACT CHECKED THE FOUNDERS OWN WORDS ABOUT IT.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The idea of valuing all lives equally isn't that ridiculous. It's the political inclination of the corporate organization known as 'Black Lives Matter' that's the problem. Most in the US aren't interested in a Marxist economic system. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Black & White Lives all Matter. When a movement becomes political,well no i don't give 2 hoots

It should stay out of all sports . Sport is for the people and not a political football and should not be rammed down our throats 

"Sport for All"  and not "United by Emotion"

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's a good thing, of course.

• 2 months ago

Well, I judge movements based on the positive or negative effects they've had.  If we look at everything that's happened since their debut in Ferguson... 

... more increased murder and crime rates in cities which had BLM protests... burning and looting of stores in black neighborhoods, including black-owned businesses... more cops being targeted for murderThese are significantly negative things.  What are the positives?  

• ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NAP Lives Matter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.