Ese asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

My mom keeps her dog with open wounds in the porch all the time? I want to report her please help me what can i do? ?

My mom has a big dog around 7 years old who has open wounds in her head and is always scratching herself. She always keeps the dog in front of the porch tied up with food and water but this dog honestly breaks my heart seeing her scratch and even BLEED her own wounds with her scratches. My mom has horrible history of keeping pets but she always feeds and gives water everyday. She is narcissistic and sometimes she cares and sometimes she doesn't care about supervising the responsibility of her own dogs. Can i do something? My problem is reporting my mom to animal cruelty will be a good thing but she will know i reported her and the whole court going is really not it for me. I sometimes want to just unleash the dog and make her run away from her crazy mental nut case house. I dont understand why anyone like her have dogs just to guard the house. Shes sick in the head. 

Yes you should 100% report her, reports can be done completely anonymous