Should I quit dance?

I want to quit dance. The main reason that I want to quit is because some of the moves just get me really stressed out learning, (specifically turns) I shouldn't get stressed to the point where I start to cry! Should I try another style, and if so. what style should I try/

Thanks

• drip

Talk to your teacher or send her an email if it is easier for you. 

You could possibly get a couple of private lessons to focus on what you are having trouble on. If you can afford it and it is available I think private lessons may be your next step.  

Not everyone picks up every step easily.  There is always going to be something that need time and work.

• Orla

Don't quit !!!   Do you have alot of friends in your classes ??  If you do, have fun with it and don't care about how good you are.  Someone once said if all the birds in the forest were silent except for a few of the best singers the forest would be very silent.