Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNepal · 1 month ago

Why are Conservatives historically the political party of snowflakes?

Conservatives like to call liberals 'snowflakes' for doing such things as boycotting a restraint chain that supports Gay Conversion Therapy, protesting again police brutality, protesting for increasing minimum wage, protesting for women's rights, etc.  When they're the party that is historically the political party of snowflakes.

They're the party that was triggered by long hair and hippies

They're the party that got triggered because Starbucks holiday cups didn't have Merry Christmas or Jesus Christ on it

They're the party that got so triggered by a guy taking a knee that they rioted and burned Nike merchandise

They're the party that gets triggered over being indirectly asked not to be racist.

Update:

If I have you blocked, give me a reason to unblock you.

Update 2:

"If you don't understand that the word "snowflake" only applies to liberals then you don't understand what it means."

Something something all snowflakes are unique something something that is exactly how conservatives act something something don't walk into a question think you're the smartest person on the site.

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Pretty much true, I love that they think *do gooder* or *social justice warrior* are insults too, poor things...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, they're not, so your question is both misguided and loaded.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.