Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 month ago

How can you legitimately get a concealed carry permit quickly?

How can you expedite the process, even if you pay extra? Also I was honorably discharged from the military.

5 Answers

  • 7 days ago

    Move to a state that has "Constitutional Carry" for its residents. Believe it or not, there are many states that recognize the US Constitution, and that it is your God given right to be able to protect yourself and your family, and that right doesnt end at the front door of your house. Vote anyone out of office that doesnt believe that. Good luck !

  • 1 month ago

    That is not a sport........

  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You don’t. The process takes as long as it takes.  Your status as a veteran means nothing.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Being a military veteran makes no difference, so check with your local police or Dept. of Public Safety.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Depends on your local laws.  Usually requires taking a gun safety class.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.