Why Muslims mistreat Orthodox Christians and resist to accept that Hayia Sophia is A CHURCH? ?

You have Blue Mosque, what more you want? 

• Davros

This isn't so much "Muslims" as it is Erdoğan and his cronies.

The Hagia Sophia has been a museum since the 1930s, thanks to some characteristically shrewd thinking on the part of Atatürk.

Unfortunately Turkey's many hard won secular reforms are now being eroded by Islamist hardliners who seem to hanker after the dictatorial control seen by their southern Muslim neighbours. Redesignating the building as a mosque is just another way Erdoğan is playing to his populist cheerleaders and gut-punching opposition minorities.

Just as I don't wish the building to be a mosque, I don't agree with some recent campaigns that want the Hagia Sophia to be a church again either.  It should return to being a museum as it is the only way to keep the building from becoming a partisan cause célèbre for one side or another. If it ends up used as a political and religious playing piece, it's likely that some fanatical Muslim or fanatical Christian will eventually try to blow it up.

Besides, the building is in a desperate state of disrepair. More than anything it needs to shut doors entirely for a while so it can renovate, or it may just collapse of its own accord. 

I'm a muslim and have no idea what you're talking about . I know for a fact muslims never think of the whole subject of your question . We just want to gain guidance, forgiveness, and most importantly the happiness of God by doing good deeds, faith , and extensive worship

I knew this was going to be your question before I even clicked on it.

Muslims in their own Countries Murder Christians

everything in islam is stolen and corrupted because that is what cults do

Praying to mecca the Birth place of mohamed is pagan

I couldn’t care less what’s happening in Turkey

• taseen

Orthodox Christians are retarded compared to Muslims. They don't deserve the Hagia Sophia.