Biden will support Chinese Communist Party's ongoing genocide as he did during his Vice Presidency. Why would anyone vote for Biden?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Biden can't support his own pants. He is demented. The democrats are propping him up for the election like it's a remake of "Weekend at Bernie's" He can't even be reliably corrupt at this point. He stammers and yammers and loses his words when he is talking. He is mentally incapable of administering his own Alzheimer's medications safely. He is a placeholder for the VP. The VP will undoubtedly be owned by some foreign enemy. We will have to wait on that. Take it to the bank. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Trumpturd lie ignoring Trump's spooning Vlad since becoming president! Actually though I think it's Vlad doing it.

One of the first things Trump did was asked the State Department about lifting the sanctions on Russia!

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Claim without basis. Trump is worthless in everything, and that can be shown on any sub-category. The world knows Trump is an idiot. And, he has less than half the country that backs him.

And, it's well known that this election is not Biden vs Trump.

It's Trump vs Not Trump, and Not Trump is winning.

• 2 weeks ago

There's no ongoing genocide in China, that's a Western imperialist myth. Most Islamic countries support China building vocational education schools (not 'concentration camps') in Xinjiang and other PEACEFUL, preventative measures to combat Wahhabi radicalism. See He Zhao's article on Medium, "Xinjiang: Facts Vs. Fiction", and Ian Goodrum's proof against the claims that the CPC is trying to 'eradicate Islam' or 'oppress Uyghurs'. 

(Unfortunately, Yahoo won't let me link either or my answer will only be visible to me, so they're in the comments.)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Biden is on China’s payroll.

• ...Show all comments
    • K.J.2 weeks agoReport

And, Li Wenliang didn't say there was some widespread epidemic and didn't accurately say it was COVID-19 as it wasn't his area of expertise. He said it was some form of SARS affecting patients. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.