Why have Australian supermarkets had to reintroduce toilet paper rations throughout the country?

The Aussies are panic buying again just because a small number of Covid-19 cases have been detected. Toilet paper is once again sold out throughout the country. Chill out people, everything is under control. Australia is one of the least affected places in the world but all the Australians are so on edge.

How would they survive in Qatar where 1 in 28 people have been diagnosed with the virus? You would all die of panic-induced heart attacks.

It appears that you have blocked me 99%Anonymous but I wanted to say this: There is a serious problem if HP sauce is not available. It's not a full English breakfast if there is no HP.

1 week ago

Because  there  has been another bad  outbreak in Victoria of the China  plague people  are  scared  but  stocking up on toilet  paper is  ridiculous

• patty

who wants to be without toilet paper? I remember i brought some paper towels to replace toilet paper but was told it does not break down. I guess because melbourne may be shutting down again that aussies in other states are getting scared.

It is because both "Aussie Battler and "I Love Welfare" aka "Laxette" live in Victoria, and we all know what they give everybody.

because Victoria is in

chaos

which is no

surprice

from Commy Dan 

because idiots are eating them with all the Missing HP sauce

Victoria  is in a bad way virus wise  ..and it may get worse  ..

and when people think they may get ill and forced into isolation  and unable to shop, 

its NATURAL  they buy the essentials  for a month!!!

the illness lasts weeks ya know ..its not a 24 hour bug!!

im not in victoria though i understand them 

In 3rd world countries toilet paper is a last defense against toxins in the air. They wrap it around their mouths. 40% of Aussies have an ethnic background. So they do this.

Just paranoid Aussies shitting in their pants because of this so called virus. Trying to be selfish by saving themselves. If I ever run out of loo papers then I go the natural way of wiping my ****. Just like the Indians.

The Self Designated Authority on Australia. Full of sh1t as usual. Grubbie loves you. 

It's because Victoria is in danger of a serious community transmitted outbreak.  The rest of Australia is still OK though.

• polly

75 more community cases today (Monday)