Can I ride out of the country on a jet ski?

Like to any near countries. Can I make it?

Been done.  Besides US/Canada (across Lake Erie, other bodies of water), people have done it between Florida and the Bahamas.  I don't know about an attempt from California to Mexico, or Texas to Mexico, but I am sure it has been attempted.  People swim that border all the time.  Key West to Cuba seems a bit far.

Many countries in the Caribbean are surely close enough and weather is nice enough to do that.  Haiti to Dominican Republic would be easiest.  Across the English Channel or between Denmark and Sweden, surely it has been tried.  In Mediterranean, many crossings are possible.  Cannot even comprehend how many other coastal country crossing opportunities are out there.

The roughest one I saw on TV was from Alaska to Russia by snowmobile.  Just a few miles, but there was a lot of border tension and military was involved.

maybe canada..............