Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 weeks ago

Are there people alive today who remember when Prince Charles was married to Princess Diana?

4 days ago

Um, yeah, pretty much anyone over 30 probably has some recollection of that. 

• Alan H
    1 week ago

Many 1000s of us

I remember watching it on TV.

I remember it well for at that moment my daughter had a severe asthma arrack and the doctor had to be called out to her

Jeesh! Yes, I was alive and I still remember the horror of the day she was married.

• Clo

Of course there are.  I am only one who remembers. I remember watching the wedding and keeping track of Diana's fashions and style.

I remember the countless magazine covers dedicated to Diana. I remember the gossip, the paparazzi following her and Charles during their official visits as well as harassing Diana during private times. I remember reading about the marriage supposedly failing, only to find out that it was true, through Diana's helping Andrew Morton write his book. Then I remember the one-sided, pro-Diana coverage. I also remember the day she died in that crash caused by paparazzi chasing her car, the funeral service, and Earl Spencer's eulogy.

There are MANY people who were alive during all of these happenings. Anyone born before 1981, and many after 1981 through the mid 1990's might remember Diana.

• audrey

Jeesh! Yes, I was alive and I still remember the horror of the day she was killed.

People UNDER 50 would remember actually. It's still less than 40 years ago and I can remember events, music, films from six or even a bit less. Prince William isn't 40 yet, her first son who was born after the wedding.

Proballay millions. It took place on Wednesday 29 July 1981, thats only 39 years ago so very clearly there will be plenty of people.

Yep

............