Have you ever smelled a horse fart? How bad are they compared to human or dog farts?
- Anonymous1 month ago
Not nearly as bad. Horse diet and digestive system is completely different than dog or human.
Don't get me wrong...when a 1200 pound animal farts, you aren't going to miss it. It's pretty impressive. But it doesn't smell nearly as bad IMO just like horse poop doesn't smell anything like human, cat or dog poop.
- SnezzyLv 71 month ago
If your horse smells bad, for whatever reason, you should worry:
1) There may be an infection.
2) the horse may have an intestinal disease.
3) The horse may have eaten something poisonous.
4) You may have Mad Nose Disease. (Go look it up. You won't find it.)
5) You are smelling yourself.
- zephania666Lv 71 month ago
Horses are herbivores, and as with all herbivores smell far less foul than do omnivore or carnivore farts.I'd say they're about a tenth as bad.