Does anyone know what kind of rocks these are?

1 week ago

To be honest, it is hard to tell just by looking at picture. Knowing which is which will take more than just by looking at the picture. I think most, if not all of them, are sedimentary rocks. The upper and lower left picture seemed to be clastic sedimentary rocks. The upper middle seemed to be chert (a chemical sedimentary rock) while the lower middle is an organic sedimentary rock (at least, that's what it look like to me. Zooming in the picture didn't helped). I am not quite sure of the rest: the upper right would either be a sedimentary rock or a dried coral while I have no idea what's at the lower right.

This is my honest observation. I'm sorry if I am wrong. 

Leaveright. And, a heart is not really shaped like that.                  

• Tom

Except for the two on the left they all look like weathered CHERT or FLINT.  The one on the lower left looks like some iron carbonate mineral I cant remember the name of at the moment (Limonite?)

looks like alien bones