Has anyone in the mainstream media covered the founders of "Black lives matter",  what they believe and how the company is organized?

Given how much attention this organization is getting I'm shocked I haven't been able to find any media interviews or investigations into the group. Who founded it and what are their political beliefs? What are they doing with all the money they're raising (extorting)?

Organization? Not needed here Nor advertisers. That was not their goal. Their goal was to point out the social injustice done to colored people and they are FED UP WITH IT.  That is why it has taken off. It is in every town. Nothing to do with politics at all. This is "social injustice" which has been going on far too long.  The Coffee is boiling over.

The "blue shirts" have become like the German "brown shirts" a schit stain on Germany since WW2.  That is not the job of the Police. (apprehend, charge, put in custody) was their main job. "for all citizens."

. When did it become Judge, Jury, Executioner?

That was too much with George Floyd and it is recorded on record by multiple sources so the cops SCREWED THEMSELVES with their overly heavy handed tactics.

Meanwhile the white/bunkerbaby is stealing MILLIONS out of the coffers of the treasury.(a real crime) and the cops are messing around with a counterfeit $20 bill?

I'm waiting for the American Greed episode, then we'll really know how the money was spent!

My best guess is NOT on black lives!

# "We get'n paid"!

• Ludwig

I have shares in it, I transferred my holdings at the time of the initial flotation and I have seen a remarkable increase in their listed value.

• Mike

BLM is NOT a "company". Since they espouse POLITICAL IDEALS, they should REGISTER AS A PARTY, and every election cycle LET THE VOTERS DECIDE.

• Carlos

They are a Marxist organization that is funding a rich white dude than sends money to the DNC party .

Ask yourself has BLM with the 20 million + in donations each year build housing , charter schools , donate medical supplies or heart disease , invest into adoptions for minorites ,  puts money into fitness gyms in poor communities or cares about black on black killings of children , women , men and so on …. the answer is No 

They are race baiters and follow Soviet Marxists tactics wake up and the media ohhh boy is fake too .

The woman who began the Black Lives Matter movement has appeared on multiple news networks, Tom.  She has been interviewed as the founder, and describes how the movement has taken on a life of its own with the on-camera police brutality that has cost unarmed Black men, women, and children their lives.  All the BLM movement seeks is what the Constitution guarantees: equality, especially equal treatment under the law.  There is no "company"---it is a social justice movement that has now gone global over the daytime cold-blooded murder of George Perry Floyd.  My own granddaughter, a 26-year-old Caucasian avowed "techie", has participated in multiple peaceful demonstrations over the past few months with thousands of demonstrators, each wearing face masks and protective gear.  If my legs were not damaged, I would be joining them.  

Equal justice under the law, an end to abuses of power by our nation's taxpayer-funded police, enforcement of civil rights for ALL Americans...this is the BLM movement's "political beliefs"...and their goal includes systemic change in our law enforcement agencies, something that is unfolding even as we chit-chat on this forum.  

Maybe some Hungarian billionnaire has something to do with it. Who knows.

• Jas B

It is no more a company than the anti apartheid or anti Vietnam war groups were companies.  They are like minded people who come together to organise protests.

And you won't. With the likes of the BBC it does not fit into their left wing agenda. BLM is a disgraceful extreme Marxist organisation and a front for ANTIFA. You won't get the media to admit that though.