How would Donald Trump take it when he lose in November?

Update:

He's said at a 2019 rally he wanted to repeal the 22nd Amendment so he could remain President for 10 or 14 years. He believes he is popular in Europe. He probably believes he won the popular vote and he is a genius and loads of other BS. 

90 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Up the butt, of course!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

It doesn't matter how he takes the loss! Fact is should he lose the election four months from now he WILL leave the White House January 20th!

• 1 week ago

YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD HE DOESN'T

• 2 weeks ago

like trump is going to lose even. ha! you idiots are all so stupid.  like all this crap was said the first time he won.  emotional factless idiots you all are. biden? ha!

bloomberg was the only proper candidate the democrats had and he ran away scared.  biden was the only one not smart enough to give it up, he probably thinks he is in a role playing game cuz his mind is so decayed. and thats who you idiots want as a prez? pelosi cant tell the truth if her life depended on it and you all are for her? speaks volumes for your sorry asses.  if trump loses, the democrats will nuke the planet just for the fun of it.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

he would spread conspiracy theories 

• Texas Joe7 days agoReport

And his butt cheeks.

• 2 weeks ago

Better question how will Pelosi take it when she loses? I'll bet she actually thinks Biden is the candidate. There is NO WAY we can allow her anymore control than she already has. We need her out of Washington

• 2 weeks ago

A lot can happen between now and November.  If he does end up losing, I suspect he won't go away quietly.  He will probably whine and complain about it, trying to deflect and place the blame on anything and anybody except himself. 

• 2 weeks ago

He may not lose . Bernie was the only person that could of taken him out 

• ...Show all comments
    • Neengefan
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Cenk you have no room to talk when you support an egregious liar, that cowtows to adversaries, and everything that comes up that makes him look bad he makes it worse by calling it a hoax, like the coronavirus From the S.C. rally "This the Democrats new hoax", and you still support this liar? Stupid!

• 2 weeks ago

Trump is depressed currently and talking about dropping out of the race, because of very low poll numbers. Even FOX reported this, and it's why Pence has been seen a lot lately in his stead. ALSO, Trump was wearing lilac makeup on his eye lids last time I saw him, and I dont know wtf that was... does anyone?? (I'd post a picture, but YA isnt allowing that now for some reason)

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

He will be crying all the way to prison.

• ...Show all comments
    • Neengefan
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Andrew.. you are a sucker to believe Trump's lies... After 3 1/2 years he has come up with zeros. But Trump just likes to keep his base "charged up", and it works for the sheeple, and bubble dwellers. Even Trump's "water boy", Barr (& Durham) just can't find anything. Probably,  frustrating 4 Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.