Can I get obesity from eating too much?

Hello all,

I am very concerned I might have obesity. Last night I went to Hungry Jacks (For those who do not know, it is an Australian version of Burger King but they put more mayonnaise on everything, including the napkins, which is really annoying but that is another story). I used a coupon which entitled me to 2 big macs, 2 large fries and 2 large cokes which I consumed myself. Afterwards I had terrible stomach pains, a tooth ache, and I had to go to the toilet during the night twice. I am a little bit worried I might now have obesity? How do I know? I am a male in my late 40's if that helps. 

Thanks. 

Mal. 

Yes, you can become obese by eating too much. 

Over eating is the number 1 cause of obesity.

When  you get obesity - you need to get new clothes because you are too fat to fit into anything in your closet.If you need to buy sizes that are more than two sizes bigger than your current wardrobe - then you have a really bad case of it.

I think you might just have a mild case of stupidity Mal. Troll on.