Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why the questions counter in the profile is not working anymore?

This is most likely a bug. Try logging in again in a few days and check if the problem has been solved, otherwise send feedback.

• The question counter has not worked right since they stopped charging when you ask a question.  This is a glitch that they have to figure out how to fix.  You can never have minus questions.

• Daniel

It just is not working anymore dont expect the Problem to be Fixed anytime soon there are a lot of Bugs that have been going on for over a year and have been Ignored 

Because it's Yahoo............they really don't care what works around here or not. 

Sometimes, I think they just turn features off for sh*ts and giggles. 

I think it's been that way for a year, maybe longer. Many people insist it has to be a glitch. I am not so sure it is a glitch, but I could be wrong. 

• .

We don't know if it's a glitch or it was intentionally turned off, but the question counter hasn't worked in a while. 

cause nothing was working yesterday

• LAN

It's been that way since December and you are just now noticing this?   Nothing gets by you does it?