What are your top pics for the weirdest movie couples?
Even if you liked the movie, the pairing of what actors you thought was odd? Mine are:
1. Kate Winslet & Jim Carrey (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Loved the movie. Couldn't see how the characters would end up falling for each other.
2. Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp (The Tourist) Just NO
3. Adam Sandler & Salma Hayek (Grown Ups) Yeah right
4. Andie MacDowell & Gérard Depardieu (Green Card) Great movie, nice chemistry, I just would have never coupled them up, but I guess that was the point. They made it work.
5. Nicole Kidman & Sam Neill (Dead Calm)
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 weeks agoFavourite answer
Woody Allen and virtually any actress forced to play his "love interest" or wife...........like any women would actually find that skinny, bald, bug eyed little neurotic twerp sexually appealling.
and Kate Winset and Jack Black..........falling in love in The Holiday.
Yeah, not happening in real life.
- 1 week ago
I would say Judy and Nick from Zootopia... but I don't think they are Canonically an item... so idk
- SW-6Lv 61 week ago
Jessica and Roger Rabbit :)
- ProfGene.TogolotLv 71 week ago
Harold and Maude (a young guy in love with a woman in her 70's) Bonnie and Clyde, The Odd Couple, Dr. Jeckyle and Mr. Hyde. The Bride of Frankenstein. The Graduate, Let Me In (little boy falls in love with little girl vampire) Badlands (a young man takes a teen girl on a murder spree based on true story) When Harry Met Sally, The Crying Game, Prince of Tides, The Lakehouse, you've Got Mail, A Streetcar Named Desire, Last Tango in Paris, Same Time Next Year
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- pattyLv 71 week ago
seth rogan and any other co star. Yes Nicole and Sam in Dead Calm I agree. Kate Winslet and Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic (he looks about 12). Bill Murry and any co star.
- Mr MonsterLv 72 weeks ago
Anytime Adam Sandler is in a relationship with someone much younger, skinnier, and better looking than him. I wouldn't be too surprised if he has a contract clause that he can only be in on screen relationships with hot women.
- SteveLv 62 weeks ago
I think Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum had a thing when he became The Fly in the movie. Does that count as a couple when he became the fly? She still loved him.
- JazSincLv 72 weeks ago
Donkey & Dragon (Shrek)
- Pearl LLv 72 weeks ago
theyre probably all good movies
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
I'm getting less and less tolerant of dramatic age differences between couples, at least when it's a younger woman and older man. And I often don't like dramatic disparities in attractiveness. You mentioned Adam Sandler and Selma Hayek. I think maybe worse than that is Zookeeper which cast Rosario Dawson as Kevin James' love interest. Someone said that Rosario Dawson deserves an Oscar for pretending that she'd want to **** Kevin James.