My friend wants to have sex with an underage girl?

My friend is 20 and he wants to have sex with a 15 year old girl. This is not only very weird but very illegal. We are not supposed to know about it and don't want the friend that told us to get in trouble with the boy so we cannot confront him about it. How do we get him to stop talking to her so he doesn't end up in jail???

I would tell both of their parents if I was able to. It's a horrible situation to be in and I think you are doing the right thing by trying to help.

if he dont talk to her, he will find another, he thinks 15 yr ols are naive, i am 20 i like older woman

Tell the parents of the underage girl and leave them to protect their own daughter. Also, if you know the parents of the 20 year old you could tell them what he's planning - telling them might make them stop him and thus stop him getting a jail sentence.

Cut his penis and save it for him in a freezer for 3 years. After 3 years she is 18 and legal , so you can return his penis  and he can start banging 

Personally if they TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER then more power to them both and its nobodys business let it be. 

UNFORTUNATELY we have those bad, perverted screwed up chimos to thank for laws that screw things up for legitimate lovers.

Generally unlesss the parents pitch a ***** most  wouldnt think twice about it. 

Anytime they have consentual relations of an adult nature the elements of the crimw for statutory rape are well met..

Benefits must outweigh the risk.

True love far outweighs the risk of lifelong sex offenders list and the stigma of being a chimo sort. Problem is can a 15 year old make a mature decision regarding her sexual activity level. 

Yes they can and do so all the time..its just usually with a person more close in age. 

All is fair in love and war. And love has no boundaries of age especially..

• ask him how he would like jail

Slap him across the face a few times. 

Your friend, huh? Looks like you’re the one who wants to have sex with an underage girl, else you’re trolling like a middle schooler. 

To whom it may concern: Underage girls are jailbait. Any adult who has sex with someone underage *belongs* in jail. The underage is the one who needs protection, not the adult.

Not making “jokes” here. I’m informing you. Adults have legal responsibilities, even virgins.

Anonymously call her parents tell them about How he finds your daughter very attracted and he’s a little older and so can you make sure you watch out for her.dude and let  take care of it and then done and over with because they can’t do anything if he hasn’t done anything with her but they can make sure he doesn’t.And hell he will end up jail because he’ll be considered a sex offender and if her parents found out I’m sure they’re going to put charges. Do some research about what happens to young adults that have sex with minors and show him all the statistics and maybe he’ll second thing it because I don’t think he’s gonna want to go to jail because if this person is not going to make him his *****. Plus he just does it need to be with a child.

If you're a friend and his judgement is that poor, it's more important to keep him out of jail than to keep from causing tension with your other friend. Maybe you could slyly bring up the subject without letting him know you know. If the girl's father doesn't come after him with a shotgun first, it's possible that the law will.