What can Trump supporters possibly say to defend Trump after he ignored the report on Russia having bounties on US Troops?
- dain978Lv 55 days ago
Republicans hate america. That's the reason they elected 45 in the first place.
- Anonymous1 week ago
It's fake news.
- nappaLv 71 week ago
The report is not real,,fake news always giving fake news out before the facts come out..
- MattLv 51 week ago
They claim the bounty story is a “hoax” of course. That’s their go-to argument when they have no defence
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- TimLv 71 week ago
Yeah, he should send the secretary of state over there to hit a reset button with them or send Vlad a message that he will have more flexability after the election.
- liberalLv 61 week ago
Simply put tRumpsters are brainwashed and a lost cause.
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
Trumpeteers are going to deny it or normalize it as they've done for everything traitorous Trump has ever done.
Trump got a written briefing in Feb. The only reason why we know about it is that it was leaked. This story is legitimate enough to circulate but NY Times botched it by releasing the story too early before confirming what level of confidence the leak had happened.
To all you deniers, even the Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed the issue of the leaker who let the confidential information come out.
- 2 weeks ago
Some of the prior Trump supporters have pulled away over the hugely BOTCHED response (or utter lack thereof) to coronavirus by the Trump administration and by Trump himself, R3SIST. Now with this latest report from three high-ranking sources still in the intelligence community as well as John Bolton's revelation that he briefed Donald Trump in person (since Trump does not read his daily briefings) about Russia's GRU putting cash bounties on American troops in February of last year, and yet "Commander-in-Chief" Trump has done nothing at all in the way of consequences for Russia's treachery, more of the Trump diehard supporters will likely move on to saner pastures/ There is NO DEFENSE POSSIBLE for any U.S. President to behave has Trump has done! Maybe now the criminally partisan Senate Republicans will come to their senses and get this ugly, crooked, incompetent, KOMPROMAT lifts-wearing man out of our White House!
- JohnLv 62 weeks ago
They will say the same things they always say. It doesn't matter if negative news is only as-of-yet unsubstantiated accusations (ie: the Russian bounties), or whether Trump is caught holding a smoking gun (ie: the Ukraine telephone call). They will simply write off any negative reports about Trump as a conspiracy.
- 2 weeks ago
1) The intelligence services get thousands of reports every day and they are not passed on to the president unless they are corroborated. You don't want POTUS to be worrying about things that are probably not true.
2) We know the NYT report was not completely true because they claimed POTUS was briefed and both the White House and the Director of National Intelligence say otherwise. (Doesn't President Trump get into lots of trouble when he is thought to be disbelieving of his intel agencies? Are we doing it now?)
3) Seeding false stories to known groups of people is a good way to catch any leakers. If that false story gets out then you are part way to tracking that pathway.
4) Leaking a story and blaming POTUS which will cause MSM outrage then point back to the real story which implicates someone else is a tricky smart move. It lets the MSM commit themselves and makes it harder for them to spin it or backtrack.
This could have been the original story. Note the date. <Iran is paying Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan> http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/ns/world_news-s...