- JudyLv 62 weeks ago
I enjoyed wearing makeup when I was young, but as the years passed I kept wearing less and less makeup. I think older women look best with little or no makeup.
- 1 month ago
I used concrete and spray paint
- KazLv 71 month ago
When applied correctly, yes.
- 1 month ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- NatashaLv 71 month ago
Yes, I know I look better with all of my makeup than without it in different ways i.e.:-
- I'm naturally quite pale skinned, so bringing some color to my face with makeup can help me look less 'flushed out'.
- I got spots quite badly as a teenager and am still prone to the odd one here and there as an adult. Wearing foundation and concealer where I need it can help to cover them up, which makes me feel more confident.
- I've got absolutely no natural coloring in my cheeks, so wearing blusher helps provide it.
- my eyelashes are curly also but very short, so wearing mascara can help them look a lot longer, and so make my eyes look more open.
- wearing eyeshadow and eyeliners can help make my eyes look good. I usually wear blue, pink, green, purple, grey or silver eye shadow (because my eyes are blue) along with a black eyeliner on my upper lid and a colored one which compliments or matches my eye shadow color on my lower lid. I don't use black eyeliner on my lower lid as it makes my eyes look smaller.
- it helps to make my eyebrows look more full either with brow gel, eyebrow powder or a makeup pencil.
- certain shades of lipstick can help to make my lips look fuller.
I wouldn't feel confident going out without my makeup all on, not even going into the front path to put rubbish in the bins or to collect a parcel.
- Pat WoodenLv 71 month ago
I have almost invisible eyebrows, and I feel very self conscious if I don't touch them up when going out. I also have rosacea (a common face rash), which I conceal with makeup before going out. So, it's more about hiding my defects.
- SathiLv 71 month ago
It can if you’re not caking it on. I use it very sparingly. Most days I go without.
- samLv 51 month ago
Yes but I'm too lazy to use it
- Anonymous1 month ago
- Good ManLv 71 month ago
No , but in some way , it hides our ugliness and make us acceptable