Rich B
Lv 4
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Libs, pardon me for asking but why don't we ever see Black lives matter protesting after the black on black killings which happen EVERY day?

141 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

“Colorado police officers fired for recreating chokehold in photos at Elijah McClain memorial” 

Listen stupid fvck that you are with your endless “Libs...” stupid fvcking questions........Until police departments around the country stop hiring psychopaths who are then defended by the police unions and then if they manage to get fired anyway are just hired by some other police force, these sick fvckers in blue uniforms who go around thinking it’s funny to go to memorial sites of people strangled to death by cops and joke around ...putting each other in fake chokeholds with big smiles on their faces... there’s not gonna be any peace in this country. So get used to it . And STFU. You’re such an a s s hole with all these “Libs...” questions. And please make sure to have a nice day. Don’t take it personally. I just happen to think you’re an a s s hole

• 1 month ago

Criminals will do what criminals will do.  The function of the police should be to keep us safe, and that's certainly not what has been happening in these cases.  BLM is protesting police violence because the police work for the government; thus, the government can directly change how the police function.

• 1 month ago

It’s because black people aren’t killing eachother out of prejudice and/or racism. You won’t see a black man kill another black man just because he’s black, but you see that in most cases of white on black crime. It’s a fair question.

• 1 month ago

Instead-of-asking-libs,-why-don't-you-ask-black-people?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Black Lives Matter movement is to fulfill the basic human rights of people of color, to be treated with dignity and respect, to not be discriminated against in any aspect because of the tint of their skin. To overcome the ignorance of many white people (yes, mostly right wingnuts). To not be looked at differently, to not be harassed by the police for walking or driving down a street, to not be shot or choked to death by a racist cop. Us white people take many privileges for granted because we don't feel the pain of ugly discrimination. You know, people are people, whether black, brown or any shade of skin pigment; they are as equally deserving of basic human rights as are you. Black Lives Do Matter, it is a principal that must be achieved & shame on us that it hasn't already been. To my black brothers and sisters I sincerely apologize on behalf of decent white people everywhere for how you are treated, for how you feel. Take joy in knowing that those ignorant racists are becoming the ones who are not respected.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe because some blacks are arrested and convicted after the black on black killings because those blacks do not hide behind a badge to commits criminal acts

• 1 month ago

Because they cant blame all white people for the worlds ills that's why.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why don't you ask the blacks and stop assuming that blacks = liberal

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do white lives matter since there are white on white killings? 

• 1 month ago

Can you stop asking the same question when I already answered it? What's the point of asking, giving me a thumbs down, and then asking it again? That only looks like you didn't get the answer you wanted to bolster you own position . . . so just go back in the thread and you'll see I ANSWERED THE QUESTION!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.