Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

How long does it take for the appraisal to finish the appraiser?

I'm buying a new home and waiting for the appriser report from the appraisal.  How long does it take for the appraisal to send me the report?  Should I call the appraisal and check the status of the appraiser?

• edward

you're using appraisal and appraiser incorrectly, it should be the other way around.  "I'm buying a new home and waiting for the appraisal report from the appraiser.  How long does it take for the appraiser to send me the report?  Should i call the appraiser and check the status of the appraisal?" is the less confusing way of asking and most of the time you use a real estate agent, not an appraiser.  mine took a look at my house, a little tour, and he gave me a rough guess of how much he could sell my house for, total maybe 30 minutes?

When you hired the appraiser they would have given you a timeline of when they would be inspecting the location and when you could expect the completed report.  Take a look at your contract as this information is part of the contract that you signed.

Yes, call the appraiser.