I am trying to replace a composite trim board that is 1/2" thick by 6 7/8 wide. I can not find it. Does anyone know where to get it?

2 Answers

  • Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Yes, from a larger piece of trim.

  • 1 month ago

    Look up millwork suppliers in your area. If it is a standard size or profile they should have it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.