What do u think of the cancer zodiac sign?

yo im a cancerian i wanna know why SOOOO many people despise us!!

I'm an Aries sun who doesn't act like an Aries at all. I have one Cancer placement, and understand water signs the most out of any other element. Many of my friends are Cancers, and I have a lot of family members that are born under that sign. I have much love and appreciation for Cancers and water signs. I often feel l act more like a water sign. And it's such a shame that people despise water signs so much. 

For the most part I love Cancer people and most cancer women are cute and nice

Too insecure and manipulative

There are some sweet Cancers, but most are June ones. You guys cling to people to much and then go mad, when people won't let you manipulate them

Either really wise and compassionate, or very childish. Have met both types. The good ones (the wise and sweet ones) I end up being very good friends with. What I really like about them is that they’re not mean spirited and you would rarely find a truly hostile one. I often tend to click very well with them and honestly think they’re one of the most misrepresented signs. All people say about them is that they’re either crybabies or very sweet and soft. I feel there’s much more to them.

Cancer, as well as water signs in general, have that missing side to humanity that the world these days need, given how competitive, fast paced,  and hostile society is. Especially the western world.

Source(s): ♉️

as a scorpio who has encountered many cancers you guys are sooo controlling. also cancer men are super machismo. and when yall break yalll literally break and go crazy. not my fave sign

• Janet

Every sign has its haters.

But understand that what you call your "zodiac sign" is actually only your Sun sign.  You (and everyone else) has ALL 12 zodiac signs in your unique birthchart. And no two people have identical birthcharts.

Your Sun sign is only 2% of your entire chart, and in most people their Sun sign is not even one of the dominant factors in their birthchart.

Besides ... astrologers focus on the 10 "planets" (including Sun) first, and secondly on the "aspects" (distances) between those planets.

Looking at the Sign comes third and just gives a small amount of additional information.

And the last thing they look at are the Houses.

This zodiac interpretations  are non sense.  Me as an Aquarius, myself do not have Aquarius personality. So why should I judge you????

So.. We despise them too I bet. So wtf now.. 

Its an horrible disease

Crabs think they're always right and everyone else is wrong. Their problem is they actually believe it. Best wishes, ♋︎ ! 🙂 ... and Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳