Rea asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

How often do you eat peanuts butter ?

Do you think it is ok to eat 2 tbsp peanuts butter everyday?

this is the most wholesome question ive seen today i hope you have a good day whoever you are

Every morning I wake up and have a tea spoon of peanut butter, and a tablespoon of almond butter :)

Almond butter is a lot better for u, but I love love love peanut butter so I have a little of that as well

I eat a third of a jar everyday

• .

Peanut butter, especially natural without added sugar or additives, is a healthy fat and has some protein. I have peanut butter 4 or 5x a week, on my morning bagel or English muffin (about a 1 - 2 tsp). I keep the serving size small because PB is also high in calories. For some people, that wouldn't be a concern. 

It really doesn't matter what other people do.

Peanuts aren't really nuts, they are legumes.  Peanut butter can be just ground peanuts or it can have hydrogenated oil and sugar and salt added.  All nut butters are high is calories and fat.  This isn't necessarily bad, but you need to account for the 200 calories and 16 grams of fat as part of your daily intake.  

Some people choose not to eat peanut products because they contain aflatoxins. Other people simply find it less nutritious than other tree nut butters like almond.

Almost never.