Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

How long before the US sea level cities will be unlivable due to high water?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

In the late 21st Century the oceans will widen but I don't think they will rise.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

My house is 400ft above sea level, so bring it on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That depends. On what brings in the most dollars. See we started off worrying about global cooling. Then global warming. Now it is climate change. Tomorrow it maybe Global solar radiation change. Fight this change,fight that change...always some bum with a can begging for your change. Its all about getting money.

• 1 month ago

1997 according to Time magazine and the Washington Post's published material.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Our bodies will evolve to become amphibious so that's nothing to worry about. 

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are becoming unlivable due to DemocRat rule and DemocRat demonstrations and riots. Sea level rise is probably less of an issue than land subsidence.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

About one billion years from now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Koshka is a Dirac sock puppet.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Our land mass boundaries have slowly and constantly changed over time.  Humans will either adapt or not to these natural changes.  To think things  should remain unchanged throughout time is not only unrealistic, but ignorant.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Over a hundred years. And I believe we can evaporate some of the water like they do in Dubai and things. A lot of coastal cities around the world were built on artificial land to create more space. Boston for example is mostly artificial land so it is already seeing the beginning stages of flooding

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.