Anonymous

What do you think of white British people?

Do you think that they are very "high class"?

• Dave

I don't know until I date one.

I think we're great!

Depends on the person.  The accent is generally charming and Americans may not be able to distinguish between a high-class and a low-class British accent.  The Queen and plenty of Britons are high-class.  At a minimum, British people are generally pretty polite.  But there are plenty of low-class British people--and we remember that rednecks in the US often came from the UK, although hundreds of years ago.

I met like 2 british gentlemans so far.  I think they are not as racist as some white Americans.    Why did I think that?   They were friendly to me.   Talking to me like a friend.   Also the tone of the language is polite. 

I think the problem with brits is not about racism but rather social status.   They think they are richer than other races on earth.   Especially the brits in Hongkong and India.   Well of course, those two countries were populated by poor working class people.    And they think everybody else are poor and uneducated.   Until they come to Singapore, there are so many wealthy asians in Singapore.   Some of them own some hotels in London (remember that movie "Crazy Rich Asians", it is half true).     

The Welsh and the Scots r normal but the English are a bunch of neo-nazis more obsessed with German and Austrian white nazi culture than their own "Royal" culture

They can't tolerate Irish or any un-British culture bcoz to them their culture is obviously so much superior to tolerate the other "inferior" cultures

"high class" ? LOL

this is what I thought before I moved to Britain, we had only seen the posh British pensioners coming to my country.

Then I realized the truth when I moved to the UK.

What I like about them, they are friendly to a stranger (on a very superficial level), older people are still active, they enjoy life, they appear very positive and I think the community spirit is higher, they help their neighbour unlike in my country. 

But this is more true about the people in the countryside. 

In general they are full of themselves, they think they better than everyone else despite of the obvious lack of general intelligence. 

Especially in the North, there are a lot of shithole towns, full of rubbish, degrading slowly, stuck in the past. 

Yeah, probably that's it, a lot of people are stuck in the past, in the 70s, 80s. 

Looking at Blackpool for example. You get off the train, and poverty and the smell of marijuana hits you like a brick. 

Also, the Welsh don't like the English, the Scottish don't like the English. 

I would say, I preferred living in Wales, Welsh people are friendly and warm, and down-to-earth, still have more common sense than the English. 

The Scottish the same. 

In March, I moved to Scotland, but I couldn't start the job because of the lockdown. My employer said I could have stayed there for free until everything resumes back to normal. They would have given me food too. For months.

It would have never happened in England.

I like the British accent.

Depends on the person, most are pretty average. 

Some are, most aren't. Just like anyone else.

They're just people like others.