Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

How do you feel about people being required to wear masks everywhere they go in Alabama?

• RICK

Should be nation wide

Our Texas governor  finally grew a pair and made it mandatory  

• Edna

Our Texas Governor lost a pair, when he recently decided to make wearing mask mandatory. Three weeks ago, he said masks weren't necessary and weren't mandatory, and everybody was happy. This week, he says masks are  necessary and are mandatory, and most people here think he's a fool. That idiot can't decide what he wants. He leans whichever way the political wind happens to be blowing.

• Andy

Makes sense. Wear a mask, protect yourself, protect others. It should be mandatory nationwide.

I feel breathless in a mask

whatever it takes

It's in North Carolina too. It's AWFUL.

States and governments have never been tested as today with ways to protect as many people as possible, and decisions, right or wrong, have to be made that will anger many people. I was 7-years-old during World War ll, and there was rationing for food, clothes, gasoline, and more. Many people rebelled, and some died from fights with soldiers and law officers. The war lasted 4 years, and Americans adapted whether they liked it or not. I loss an older brother and cousin in WW ll, and I thought the war would never end. For my reasons, CONVID-19 is as close to WW ll as I have ever witnessed. "Grin  & Bear It."

harrald

The same as I would for other states.

• Susie

If it helps get our country back on track  and stop the liberals from trying to take it down, I’m all for it.  Libs are a big reason the numbers are spiking again.  If our economy fails, it will be easier for them to step in and instill a commie like government.   Let’s show our love for our country and help bring those numbers down and get our economy back open.  Don’t let libs play you. Call their bluff and WEAR A MASK. 

if it helps get rid of it i dont see anything wrong with it

******* finally.