Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How do some girls pull off that look where they only wear foundation mascara and brows ?

I look washed out if I don’t have on eyeshadow and eyeliner and a lipstick 

1 week ago

I always felt the same way but i moved to a more natural look. My skin has thanked me for it too. I do my brows with a powder because they still get color and get filled in but it looks more natural. I always wear mascara but if you want a more natural look you could do brown if you want to. For eyeliner I NEED IT but I actually have been using a dark brown/black eyeshadow recently. I take a tiny angled brush and dip it into the shadow and line my eyelid as close to my lashline as possible and i made the tiniest flick at the end and it looks great. For eyeshadow sometimes I just take a bronzer and throw it in the crease and a shimmer in the inner corner and thats it

They still have on eyeshadow, but it is neutral nude colors. It's all about even skin (foundation does this well) and mascara thick enough to see. The brows are the added bonus to frame the face (just PLEASE never to thin or too thick!)

That’s probably what you’re used to wearing. Foundation, mascara, and brows is my everyday look and I get a lot of compliments. In the 9th grade I used to wear lots of eyeliner and then 11th grade I first learned how to really just use those three things. I think it’s a matter of getting used to it and making sure you’re applying it properly. 

Some girls are just lucky and even look great without makeup.

You might look just fine with just the basics too, but you're not used to the look and think you need more.  We are each our worst critic.... lol...

Add some blush to give the face some color. 

• Liz

Perhaps the eye shadow is blended in with their skin tone. You could always ask. Most women like to be asked about their make up. :)

i would just ask them how they did it

You know what...washed out is way better than looking like a painted mannequin.

some girls are more beautiful than the other