Why do I get a skin reaction to my glasses?

I have tried 2 different pairs of metal glasses, 2 plastic pairs and now an acetate pair. I've tried silicone, glass and vinyl nose pads. But with every pair, after a couple of days of wearing them I get a rash that starts around my nose and spreads across my cheeks. I wouldn't mind so much if it was just the redness, but it feels really tingly and uncomfortable as well. Has anyone else had this problem? Or know the solution? I don't want contact lenses.

Believe it or not, it could be a latex allergy.  Most glasses use silicone or latex on the bridge (nose) area pieces that keep your glasses in place.  The way to stop this from happening is to coat these pieces with clear nail polish and let it dry.  This will prevent future reactions from happening.  

I have no idea why that is happening but if its caused by some type of contact allergy one possible solution would be using a skin barrier coating such as Cavilon barrier cream.  No guarantees that it will work but its the only thing i can think of.