What do you think of people who prefer to wear modest clothing?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

People should wear what they want. Some ladies prefer to dress conservative & thats fine. What I don't like is when they criticize ladies that choose to dress a little more hot. My best friend is really in shape & cute but dresses so modest. She recently come out with us on our boat. She was wearing a pair of tight khaki shorts with a white tank along with a pair of wedges. Both my boyfriend & I thought she looked so much better than her typical oversize gym shorts & t-shirts.  Women nowadays dress so sloppy. I would NEVER leave the house wearing my pajamas out in public. Personally, I choose to dress less conservative. There's a fine line between classy & trashy. I prefer bodycon dresses & skirts. There's nothing wrong with wearing a miniskirt either. I also love wearing high heels all the time. I work hard exercising & eating healthy to stay in shape. 

• Rain
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

In my opinion, these are 'normal' people who are not dictated by the fashion trend and dress as they like.

• 3 months ago

as long as they are comfortable I say go for it

• 3 months ago

it's so underrated (: 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I'm not a prude, but I seriously think women who dress too sexy (cleavage, mini skirts, etc.) are not respected as much as those who don't.

My personal guideline is to ask myself if a member of the royal family would wear this.  I realize that even royal standards are being modernized, but you're still not likely to find a princess wearing a strapless wedding gown or booty shorts.  If you want to be treated like royalty, dress like it.

It's all about self respect.

• 3 months ago

I think it's awesome!! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.