Nuclear wars?

Nuclear wars

I am young and have anxiety, the thought that the whole world will perish and we might no longer exist because of this completely scares me, going to sleep and making it though the day is challenging without thinking of this and once I do I go into a spiral,

Does anyone have any reassuring words or good news?

Thanks

If this occupies your mind to where you can't function normally you need to speak to your mental health practitioner about it. But at this point nuclear war seems one of the lesser options for how we're going to destroy ourselves. 

Bear with me here. We exist under strict laws of Nature. Nature is integral and interconnected. Humans have ignored these laws and Covid-19 has shown us that nature treats humanity as one species; non were spared. Nature is nudging us to change our ways. We were created for a reason. Nature will not allow us to destroy humanity, but it well sting us awake. Once to integrate and stop exploiting each other and the environment, good things will unfold. Be among those that change their selfish ways. Practice the Golden Rule of not doing to others what you hate. We will get there, regardless, but let's get to a good life the easy way, not the path of pain.

I grew up in the Cold War and expected a nuclear holocaust to be imminent.  We're still here around thirty years later.

Relax. The Cuban Missle Crisis was 59 years ago...

• Kieth

Do you think that our world leaders are suicidal? They know that nuclear war means world annihilation, they know that when their great great great grandchildren emerge from the bunkers, they will see a world of desolation and may not survive. Do you think covid isolation is bad? Try actually being locked in, unable to go outside, no windows, no outside communication, they know that they would live out their lives, and that of their grandchildren underground. They don't want that. They are the bullies, all grown up, and now they have power. But what is the fun of power if you can't torment people? 

You'll make a fine drama queen.