Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How to avoid wearing facemask on transport and shops?

In the UK it's mandatory for public transport and 10 July will be mandatory in shops to wear one. I don't wanna wear one though. I look like a **** wearing them. So how do I avoid being fined if not wearing one?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If you don't want to wear one then don't go where it is required. It's not difficult . . . .

• 1 month ago

You don't use transport and you don't go into shops.  You say home.  If you need to buy something, you order online or on the phone, and have it delivered.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you live in Scotland, I thought that only applies there not in England.

• 1 month ago

Stay home........................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If everyone else is wearing one, you'll look more of a **** without one...

• 1 month ago

Man up Jesus! Do you think we all love wearing one of something??? who cares what you look like. We only see eyeballs. This is a pandemic and it's the new law. This is NOT just government requirements. It is ILLEGAL to not wear a mask. It's on you if you get fined. Do you really want a criminal record of you being fined for not wearing a mask on your file? Pmsl. It's not worth being a diick.just wear them

• 1 month ago

The only sure way is to catch the virus and spend some time in intensive care or maybe the morgue.

• 1 month ago

It's really not about you and your self-absorption. It's a legal requirement (just like wearing a seatbelt); so suck it up.

• 1 month ago

you stay home is how.  thankfully, the government is finally getting a clue on this

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one cares what you look like in it. Everyone has to do it. Wear the damn mask. If everyone cooperates it will be for a much shorter time. The cases have to go way down before the order can be lifted.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.