So let me get this straight: it took Trump 2 months to start working on covid-19 but it took him 2 days to propose a bill to censor twitter?

Uh the experts couldn't get a fact straight for 2 months. So hard to understand what your talking about.second of all he stopped travel when everybody said how racist it was.So don't blame Trump blame China they spread it and covered it up.

Let's you know what is important to the idiot in charge.

YOU ARE SO WRONG and your talking about FAKE NEWS.. 

You say that as if the two are comparable. The process of creating a bill is one that has been around for many decades. Most people know the process and they know what has to happen for it to become a bill, therefore it often happens fairly quickly. 

COVID-19 was an issue that few people in the US have ever had to deal with. My grandmother who is in her 60s said she has never seen anything like this. So how can it be expected for the president to come up with a quick plan when there is no guidelines to follow? None that work in today's society at least. 

And it seems to me that based on what I have learned, the two months you are speaking of is the time it took for the US to recognize that COVID-19 was potentially a threat. It was not the time it took to react. At least that's how I understood it. 

Getting things straight is not your strong suit. This, when Trump implemented restrictions on travel from China in January. Liberals called him "racist" for doing so. They were the ones who still hadn't got a grasp of the danger presented by the Chinese coronavirus yet, not Trump. More travel restrictions from other regions as well as other actions were implemented soon after. Trump has been ahead of the game from the beginning. 

Come back when you actually DO want to get things straight. I'll teach you some more.

cnn lied to you again

Because Trump will fight anything that puts him in a bad light.   Even trying to revoke freedom of the press and expression like some kind of fascist.

I know right?

You'd think the parrot point guys would be able to produce something remotely plausible to somebody who's been following actual news instead of just letting the TV do their thinking for them....

I mean honestly..... just how low of a thinker do you have to be to fall for THAT low-hanging fruit?

Where is this fictional time line you are using?  Your hatred of Trump doesn't mean you can lie without being called out on it.

wouldn't of made any difference, a couple of other countries, including Mexico, have found traces of the corona virus in water samples taken LAST YEAR ...............