How do I make my Logitech MK345 keyboard mouse combo work properly?

I have a Logitech MK345 keyboard mouse combo. When I am using the keyboard, the key pressing is not working properly. My laptop keyboard working fine. If the keyboard is off, the mouse is working fine. When I switch on the keyboard, the mouse also behaves differently.

Shift+Tab changes the applications in the reverse order. If the caps lock is on, lower case letters get typed on the applications and vice versa. The numeric keypad just does the left-right-up-down functions. 

• Lv 7

sounds like it is broken. either return and exchange it or buy a new one.

this is why the combo keyboard and mouse is not a good idea. too easy to break.

You might have a faulty item.  If some key paths are shorted, or the decoder chip has failed, you might see strange results.  That is all that can be guessed from no operating system, condition of the keyboard (no Pepsi meltdown?) and its warranty, how easy is it to return or get warranty replacement.