Quote for 33ft vinyl privacy fence too high or not?

I received a quote for a stepped 33ft vinyl privacy fence installed in my backyard with four panels with varying  heights of 2.5ft, 3.5ft, 4.5ft, and 5.5ft with 8 posts.  The fencing company informed me that the panels are cut and assembled at their warehouse and upon installation are brought out to my home whole. The quote for the job is $1391. Does this seem like a high quote or not? Thats' about $42 per linear foot. I understand there's some work involved in the cutting, but it just seems a bit much, but I'm only experienced in cedar and pressure treated fence installation pricing. Thanks.

I would get an alternative quotation - that is the only way you will know. It doesn't sound unreasonable for bespoke panels, delivery and installation to me.

You ask another builder of vinyl fencing in YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.  They either are competing or not.(like gas stations are?) Get 3 quotes from 3 different outfits even if that means driving to the next town to ask. Then you got an idea.  

Make sure they are all offering the SAME STUFF.

look up how much similar fencing, not installed, costs at your favorite big box store.  then decide if the amount of labor required is worth the difference in price

That sounds LOW to me. Materials alone would be AT LEAST half that amount.

doesn’t seem very private at 2 1/2 feet but thats a different question

installed with reinforced posts (they aren’t just using a sleeve right?) it sounds like a good deal for my neck of the woods