Should I put my late girlfriend's, who just passed away real name or her pseudonym first in a dedication page to her in my autobiography?

• Marli

Whatever you prefer.

I would say that since you are dedicating your book to your deceased girlfriend, her real name would be the only name that mattered. If you wished to mention her pseudonym, you could add something like  "who wrote under the  name [pseudonym]".

But that's my opinion and not a hard rule 

You could ask the question in the etiquette category if the answer is not in Emily Post or on an etiquette site. Maybe it would be better to ask on the etiquette experts' sites. You are more likely to get a serious answer there.

• Andrew

Sorry for your loss, Diaper Dan - if you're telling the truth. I cannot be the only one who finds it very hard to believe that you've ever had a girlfriend. 

• Speed

Do you want readers to know you had a relationship with an actual person, or with a writer hiding her real identity?

But I say yet again, stop futzing about these details. I guaran-damn-tee that if you can't figure out the many things you ask here, you do not have a book anyone will want to read.

Work on making the book better, not on prefaces, forwards, cover copy, dedications, etc.