What means the idiom "frew up"?

I have searched for answers on internet without success.

It just means 'threw up'. Some people, including myself, have an accent where they pronounce the θ sound (ie. the 'th' in words like 'think' or 'thin') as an 'f' sound.

It probably means the same thing as:

Gimme a large Pessi and a popcorn.

or

Imma axe you a question, aight?

I understood the Q, somehow, my brain rewords it to "What does the idiom "" mean?

• drip

In the USA, it would be threw up.  Vomited. 

A little kid would say frew instead threw. 

• F

It’s the Sarf London pronunciation of  “threw up”, meaning to vomit.

To vomit. If you read (American) Dorothy Parker's book reviews penned under the name Constant Reader you'll see she was nauseated by AA Milne's children's book, Winnie-the-Pooh and the use of his whimsical language:  “it is that word ‘hummy,’ my darlings, that marks the first place in The House at Pooh Corner at which Tonstant Weader Fwowed Up.”  As it is a phoenetic rendition, there is no formal spelling.

• RP

If you mean threw up, it means vomited.

You could take the time to search for answers on the Internet, but you couldn't take the time to tell us where you heard or saw this expression?

To me, as a British person, it sounds like a young child trying to say "I threw up" - vomited. It's common for young children to struggle with "th" sounds. This th/f substitution is also typical of the speech patterns of less educated people in the east end of London. "I fink you're stupid." "I fought so too."

It sounds like a Brit way of saying someone vomited. Just a guess though. Maybe some of the UK users on here can say for sure.