Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How does my dad know im speeding my car?

My dad bought me my first car and he pretty much owns it and takes care of it, i just drive it. Every-time he goes inside the car he asks me "Are you speeding the car?". Obviously yes i am but how does he know??

its a 2007 chrysler 300 touring

What's funny is you must likely implicated yourself when he asked you that .Or he had a gps in the car and knows exactly when ,where and what time even either way it's a honesty test question .So far it seems you've passed .Whether it's from your inner nag or it's gps You've obviously answered truthfully Keep it up .NEVER LIE TO ANYONE so is a double edged sword That by answering honestly you've had no need to fall on it 

basically you told him you were.

Dumb as a doorknob

Probably because most dads did when they were young and that gives them an instinct.

• bo

when he saw the look on your face when he asked the question. besides we parents aren't stupid we've been there just like when you get older and you have kids, you'll know 

most likely he put a gprs tracker in the car somewhere

• Erik

He doesn't know, that's why he's asking.

He does not know.  He is just guessing.

He may suspect it but nothing in your post proves that he knows for sure.

Because he knows you.  He knows that you're the sort of idiot who speeds.

The sign said 40 mph (64 kmph). You went 70 mph (113 kmph)