i am really insecure ab my body. is there anything i can do to be healthier?

i want to be able to wear cute clothes from american eagle and hollister but i’m not a super skinny girl. idk what to do. 

i try to eat healthy but i really like cheezits. ik kinda weird. but they are sooooo good i always eat them. i really like fruit and vegetables and i play soccer for a club and highschool team. 

Let me just start out by saying that you're gorgeous! You can wear what you want. I also love cheez-its, lol. However, snacking on them constantly is really not good if you want to lose weight/be generally healthier. If you like fruit and vegetables, try incorporating them into your food more, whether they are in meals or a snack. Try working out for like 15-30 minutes a day, with a simple workout. Nothing crazy. Soccer is a awesome workout. There's also good videos on YouTube. Whatever way you decide to do this, make sure you're doing it because you want to, not because you feel pressured to wear certain clothes. Being insecure, although it kinda sucks, is completely normal. Overtime, I'm sure you will grow to love yourself more and more (as you should!), but just know that you are beautiful the way that you already are. Look at trying to live a more fit and healthy lifestyle as just that. Not about the way you look, but rather about the way you feel, which can also have a huge impact on the way you view yourself! It's really a matter of confidence and accepting yourself no matter what stage you are at in the process. I agree with yara 100%!

Hope this was somewhat helpful. <3 

I recommend drinking water with lemon that helps eliminate fat and little by little it is helping me lose weight, even the guesses are noticeable, also drink fruit juices

Just start working out or eating healthier. Try to have a good balance but honestly it all starts with self love and confidence.

Being 'super skinny' is not healthy. 

Just maintain a healthy lifestyle and love the body type you're in.

• Liz

Your clothes should conform to your body type, not the other way around. Some clothing stores are just geared for particular females; sometimes you have to look elsewhere. 

I’m a guy and I like girls that are flat or really skinny or I like them medium or on the heavier side it doesn’t really matter as long as she has a good personality and is really respectful I guess And understands and doesn’t say humiliate you or make fun of you in front of your friends and has trust in you

As long as your healthy (which it sounds like you are, since you exercise and eat right), then you should be okay. Just learn to love your body as is. You don't have to be super skinny to be beautiful.