Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Should those refusing to take the covid test be made to sign a waiver not to be treated, in the unlikely event they come down with?

something that doesn't exist?

I've been tested twice, big deal, what's their problem?

a HUGE fine  will work better ..but also keep in isolation..they have no respect or care for any one but them selves  ..refusing a test to help save lives ..too many believe nobodies  in youtube......

i hope those  people  read below ↓

600,000 die in 12 months from flu world wide ..world has had almost that amount in a few months..can you imagine how many deaths  if nothing was done ..testing and  social distancing is vital..we dont want a spanish flu

In 1918, a strain of influenza known as Spanish flu caused a global pandemic, spreading rapidly and killing indiscriminately. Young, old, sick and otherwise-healthy people all became infected, and at least 10% of patients died.

Estimates vary on the exact number of deaths caused by the disease, but it is thought to have infected a third of the world's population and killed at least 50 million people, making it the deadliest pandemic in modern history. Although at the time it gained the nickname "Spanish flu," it's unlikely that the virus originated in Spain.

I would love the job of shoving a cotton bud up the nose of every rich Aussie snob.

I've never been tested because I'm the denier of this so called virus crap. The government are messing with your head to see your weakest. Just like the global warming and history that never truthfully been exposed. Lies,lies and lies for power and money. Sadly you'll brought it. Shame.

I wouldn't take the test as I don't download the App.  

Just fine the fools.

I have been tested, but it is not a nice procedure, especially if the tester is a bit heavy handed.