Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why can so many men in this world find a wife but I can't find one?

I am 38 and have never found one before.

Im 55 and stupid enough to have had 4 wives.  All of them pretty hot.  Trust me your better off without a wife.  Just stack dough and bang ho.  No need for a thankless, devious, rotten ho posing as a wife.  I guess having a big hammer helps if you want em to keep coming back.

I agree with everyone else. You're in the wrong area. Maybe you can get a job where there are many women employed? Tried going to the club/pub? Joining a club? I know I used to go to clubs and men would stare at me open mouthed (I was gorgeous - this was 20+ years ago!) yet NO ONE came up to buy me a drink or even say hello! Don't stand back and talk yourself into her not being interested in you. How would you knbow unless you go up and say hello!!

• ?

Maybe its where you live. In my old area people got tricked into staying single by embracing their selfishness while the very wealthy had no problem getting married and starting families. People were not friendly in this area at all, very abusive culture where nobody was ever perfect enough and were always something wrong.

I know exactly how you feel. I am an old geezer and I never found a wife. Hell even a blind dog finds a bone every once in a while. I gave up years ago trying to find one.