Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it normal for guys to masturbate together?

So me and 3 other friends were all hanging out at one of the guys' house. At some point one of the guys put porn on the TV and instead of just turning it off, one guy started masturbating and we all quickly followed. We're all straight but we even jerked each other off at some points. Once we'd all finished we just sort of moved on and started talking about something else and none of us have brought it up since, but I will admit I kinda wanna do it again. Is it normal for guys to masturbate together and still be straight?

Normal means majority so no the majority of men do not masturbate together. It is much more common in teenagers to masturbate with a buddy, cousin or brother even. It's more a learning thing than anything else. There are some men including straight men that enjoy the bond of masturbating with another man or group of men. It's not hurting anyone and it doesn't mean you're gay, my motto is if it doesn't hurt you or anyone else then go for it.

I don't think normal is the right word. there's nothing wrong with doing something that you feel comfortable with. If you're masturbating frequently, make sure you are hydrating yourself and using a penis health creme. Cheers. 

have read a few things like this on this site so maybe it happens more than u think

Girls and some women have non-sexual male and female friends who masturbate together and mutually switch  to increase the lust and excitement. Teens may masturbate together as a team without being gay as a way to express their sexuality and expose their penis to another guy. Of course, men in sports display their penises in the showers after contact sports.

harrald

I have never done so but I have to admit I have thought of doing it... in my opinion it is an uncommon but normal thing that us teenage boys want to experiment with and does not make you or anyone gay. As I said I have not done it but that is only due to the fact that I haven’t got anyone to do it with. 

hmm........im straight and never had a desire to j a c k o f f my buddies

• ron h

it's not really common, but it happens sometimes among middle school or HS age friends.  Jerkin' each other is a little less common.  IMHO, doing this a time or two is meaningless-just a way to see what other men look like and if they jack off the same way you do. IMO,if you do that more than a couple of times may be something different.  Maybe.  

.

I guess that the next time 3 or 4 of you are together again, you could say "anybody wanna watch some porn?"  If everyone agrees, unbutton your pants.  If no one is interested, let it go.  Some of you will think it was OK, but too weird to do it again. 

No It's not. It's GAY.  All four of you.

Depends on how old you guys are

Anyway i think its great fun

• Bob

That sort of thing only happens in the US military. It’s especially common in the Marines