Should I go to the doctor if I eat something I’m allergic to and my face starts to swell up?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    You wouldn't have time to go to the doctor if you took an anaphylactic shock and if you had an epi-pen to use then use it and call 911 because it will only be around 30 mons before you could possible choke because after your face swells up your throat swells and it is very hard to breath and body starts shaking, my adult daughter ha a severe egg allergy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.