Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

could i be pregnant?

i’ve seen so many conflicting things on google concerning this! so to give a little background, i was fertile/ovulating from may 26 - june 4th. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on may 31st and june 6th (he always pulls out, i know it’s not 100% effective). i got my period on june 17th but it only lasted 2 days and my periods always last anywhere from 5-7 days.

since then, ive been extremely nauseous. i’ve had multiple headaches, bleeding and swollen gums, very lightheaded (i almost passed out yesterday, i actually dropped to the ground for a few seconds), and very fatigued. i was folding laundry today and felt so drained and like i needed to lay down.

all in all, i just feel very off but don’t know if it’s even in the realm of possibility since i did bleed. if it’s not pregnancy, does anyone have any idea what else could be going on? could my mind be playing tricks on my body?

With your body stopping your period early and feeling drained, nausea, dizzy, bleeding gums etc. I would suspect iron deficiency anemia. Have a blood test done to check your cbc, mineral and vitamin levels.

• Edna

You were NOT ovulating and fertile from May 26 through June 4. That's 10 days. You don't ovulate for 10 days. You ovulate in a fraction of a second on only ONE day during the month, and you're fertile for only 5 days - 2 days before ovulation; on the day you ovulate; and 2 days afterward. 

You are NOT pregnant. You began a period on June 17 - 13 days AFTER the time you think you ovulated. If you had gotten pregnant, you would NOT have begun a period.  

I have no idea what's wrong with you. If you want to find out, then see a doctor.

• Judy

you probably are

• Erik

Why did you have unprotected sex?  You're clearly not ready to be a parent.

....take a pregnancy test???? 

I think it's best to see a doctor and get yourself checked. If it's not pregnancy, then it sounds quite bad which I have no idea of what it might be. So go see a doctor asap.

You had unprotected sex, so yes.  Take a pregnancy test stupid.