Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

could i be pregnant?

i’ve seen so many conflicting things on google concerning this! so to give a little background, i was fertile/ovulating from may 26 - june 4th. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on may 31st and june 6th (he always pulls out, i know it’s not 100% effective). i got my period on june 17th but it only lasted 2 days and my periods always last anywhere from 5-7 days.

since then, ive been extremely nauseous. i’ve had multiple headaches, bleeding and swollen gums, very lightheaded (i almost passed out yesterday, i actually dropped to the ground for a few seconds), and very fatigued. i was folding laundry today and felt so drained and like i needed to lay down.

all in all, i just feel very off but don’t know if it’s even in the realm of possibility since i did bleed. if it’s not pregnancy, does anyone have any idea what else could be going on? could my mind be playing tricks on my body?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

With your body stopping your period early and feeling drained, nausea, dizzy, bleeding gums etc. I would suspect iron deficiency anemia. Have a blood test done to check your cbc, mineral and vitamin levels.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You were NOT ovulating and fertile from May 26 through June 4. That's 10 days. You don't ovulate for 10 days. You ovulate in a fraction of a second on only ONE day during the month, and you're fertile for only 5 days - 2 days before ovulation; on the day you ovulate; and 2 days afterward. 

You are NOT pregnant. You began a period on June 17 - 13 days AFTER the time you think you ovulated. If you had gotten pregnant, you would NOT have begun a period.  

I have no idea what's wrong with you. If you want to find out, then see a doctor.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you probably are

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why did you have unprotected sex?  You're clearly not ready to be a parent.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

....take a pregnancy test???? 

• 1 month ago

I think it's best to see a doctor and get yourself checked. If it's not pregnancy, then it sounds quite bad which I have no idea of what it might be. So go see a doctor asap.

• 1 month ago

You had unprotected sex, so yes.  Take a pregnancy test stupid.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.